How to solve the problem of LED display screen? There are many reasons why the full-color LED display screen cannot display normally. I will summarize how to solve the problem.
If a new screen is installed and powered on, it may be that the control card settings are not scanned correctly, or the flat cable is not inserted correctly (check the flat cable from the control card to the first board). This problem also occurs when the 5V power supply is connected incorrectly.
If this phenomenon is found suddenly after using for a period of time, in addition to the control card failure, the most likely thing is that the board water burns the chip or power supply.
You can also try to connect a display with a DVI interface first to see if the DVI output port of the video card is normal. The DVI interface resolution of the general Lingxingyu card is 1024 * 768. The LED display screen may also be caused by a problem with the graphics card or a drive problem. Try to unplug the network cable of the receiving card at the back of the display screen and press the debug button on the receiving card to see if the screen scanning is normal.
In addition, other reasons for the colorful LED display screen are also provided for your reference:
1. The LED display screen cannot be displayed
Solution: Check whether the power supply of the electronic display screen is normal and whether there is 220V strong current input
2. The LED electronic display screen is abnormal, and the screen is distorted
(1) Whether the LED control card parameter settings are correct and whether there are signals transmitted to the LED control card of the electronic display screen;
(2) Check whether the communication line is normal and whether the LED control card has signal input;
(3) Whether the 5V power supply of LED control card is normal;
3. Some parts of the electronic display screen display abnormally, such as black screen and flowery screen
Solution: Check whether the screen power supply with abnormal display works normally; Signal transmission line fault; Single module failure of the screen.
A. There is a problem with the output
1. Check whether the circuit from the output interface to the signal output IC is connected or short circuited.
2. Check whether the clock latch signal of the output port is normal.
3. Detect whether the cascade output data port between the last drive IC is connected to the data port of the output interface or short circuited.
4. Poor heat dissipation of the chassis, causing the temperature of the graphics card to rise.
Solution: eliminate the heat dissipation problem.
Check whether the fan operates normally, add oil to the fan, clean the dust in the chassis, and solve the heat dissipation problem before troubleshooting.
5. It is caused by reinstalling the system, the graphics card or the display does not support high resolution.
(1) Restart the computer, continuously press F8, select "Safe Mode" in the advanced startup menu and enter to log in to the system, and then enter the display settings in Windows. After selecting the 16 color status, click the "Application" button and click the "OK" button.
(2) Restart the computer. In Windows normal mode, enter Device Manager, delete the graphics card driver, and restart the computer